First, you need to enable Table Service in Nobly.
- Open up the app and head to the menu
- Go to Settings
- Enable "Table Service" which you can find below Add-Ons in that menu
Once you have it enabled you will see a new option in the menu and a Table icon in the bottom left-hand corner of Nobly.
You can now set up your tables.
- Go to your menu
- Tap Table Service
- Tap the notepad icon in the bottom right of the new screen
- To add your first table, tap "Add New Table"
Here you will be given a small, square table. You can edit it's:
- Table Number
- And turn the table around via the square with a circular arrow going round it
Once you have edited what you wanted with the table, tap Save.
You can now move this table around the screen by tapping and holding over the table.
When you do this, you will see the table enlarge and you can now drag it around the screen.
Once you have set this in the correct place you can add another table by tapping "Add New Table" or you can finish the editing process and tap Close Edit Mode.
Once you tap Close Edit Mode you can now use the newly created tables to place orders through, keep track of where customers are and move them about in the restaurant, and manage your busy restaurant.