With Nobly there are five types of tickets. You can set these per printer and iPad, by going to your printer settings and selecting the desired printer.
- Standard Receipt: The customer receipt with transaction details
- Kitchen Ticket: A ticket which will print for a barrister/kitchen with desired items on it
- Station 1 Ticket: A ticket which will print for a barrister/kitchen with desired items on it
- Station 2 Ticket: A ticket which will print for a barrister/kitchen with desired items on it
- Reports: This is to print your Cash Management and sales report
The Kitchen, Station 1, and 2 tickets are all the same, but are a way you can separate different items to go to different printers.
You can set these in your backoffice on the category level.
When you go through the checkout flow you will be able to decide whether to print a customer receipt. You will see you have two options, print receipt or email receipt. The option will be greyed if it will be actioned.
By default, Nobly will print at a printer with standard receipt turned on. Follow the below, if you would like to turn this off.
- Tap the three dashes in the top left hand corner of the app
- Select Settings
- Tap Printer Settings
- Tap next to automatically print customer receipts and turn it off