Once your store is set up, you can add and manage staff easily using the “Manage Staff” feature in your Nobly BackOffice. Using this feature, you can do the following:
- Set Staff Rules
- Add Employees
- Create Passcodes
- Set Permissions
To manage staff using Nobly POS, use the following steps:
- Login to your Nobly POS BackOffice.
- From the menu on the left, choose Settings (gear menu)
- Select “Manage Staff” from the menu at the top
Set Staff Rules
- Tap “Staff Rules” in the upper right
- Choose whether to check the box to allow Cashiers to apply discounts on sales
- Choose whether to check the box to allow Cashiers to process refunds
- Choose whether to enable passcode lock on the iPad
- Tap the “Add Employee” button in the lower left
- Enter first name, last name, and email for the employee
- Enter a four-digit passcode for the employee (if Passcode Lock is enabled in “Staff Rules”)
- Choose whether to check the box to make an employee a “Manager”
- Choose whether to check the box to allow employees to apply discounts
All you need to do to add more staff is repeat the process above.
If you choose to create passcodes, each employee will need to enter their individual passcode before ringing up a sale[DF10] .