CONNECTING NOBLY WITH YOUR VERIFONE CARD READER
When you decide to go with Verifone as your card reader, you’ll be sent an IP address along with your card terminal. This is known as the Terminal IP Address, and it looks something like this: “192.168.0.1,” and it allows your iPad to talk to your card terminal.
To connect Nobly with your Verifone card reader, follow these steps:
- Turn on your Verifone card reader
- Open up the Nobly app and navigate to the “Settings” menu
- Open “Payment settings” and press the button marked “Integrations”
- Select “Verifone,” and toggle the switch marked “Enable”
- Enter your Terminal IP Address in the box. Once you’ve entered the IP address correctly, the reader will connect with Nobly automatically.
- Test the connection by putting a card payment through. If it has worked, then the payment will flash up on your card terminal
Congratulations: you’re all set up!