SETTING UP YOUR IZETTLE CARD READER
Once you’ve decided to go with iZettle as a payment processor, you need to set up an account with them. This can be done on iZettle’s website. Simply click the big green link at the top saying “Sign Up.”
Then, follow the steps on their website: you’ll need to provide your delivery details as well as details of the bank account your takings will go into. Once that’s done, iZettle will send you your card reader.
Once you’ve got that, it’s time to set up your iZettle card reader and pair it with Nobly.
CONNECTING YOUR IZETTLE CARD READER TO YOUR IPAD
- Turn your iZettle card reader on using the button at the top. This will automatically put it into “Pairing Mode.”
- Go to your iPad’s settings menu, and select “Bluetooth.”
- Ensure that your Bluetooth is switched on. You should see the iZettle card reader listed under “Other Devices.” Select it to connect the card reader with your iPad.
- Once they are connected, the iZettle will jump up to “My Devices.”
CONNECTING YOUR IZETTLE CARD READER WITH NOBLY
- On your Nobly app, open up the “Settings” menu.
- Open “Payment settings” and press the button marked “Integrations.”
- Select “iZettle.”
- Toggle the switch marked “Enable iZettle” to connect Nobly with your card terminal.
- Test the connection by putting a card payment through. If it has worked, then the payment will flash up on your card terminal.
Congratulations: you’re all set up!