The following steps detail how to pair the Socket Mobile Bluetooth Scanner with your iPad.
- Turn on the Socket Mobile Bluetooth Scanner by pressing and holding the small power button until the LED turns blue and the device beeps twice.
- By default, your Socket Mobile Bluetooth Scanner is set to HID mode. In order to use the scanner with your iPad, the scanner must be set to iOS mode. To do so, print and scan the "iOS Mode" barcode below.
- On your iPad, turn Bluetooth ON from the Settings app.
- When Socket CHS appears in the list of Bluetooth devices, select it to begin the pairing process. When pairing is complete, the status of the device will change from Not Paired to Connected.
- Go to the Nobly POS app, select Settings and then Hardware. The CHS Socket Scanner should now appear under the “AVAILABLE BARCODE SCANNERS” tab. Switch it "on" to start using the scanner.
Once the pairing process is complete, you can begin scanning barcodes in Nobly POS.