Star Official Troubleshooting Docs:
These printers are easy to use, plug your device to the printer with an Apple Lightning cable, other non-official cables are not recommended, open the app, and go to “Printer Settings”, do “Search for Printers”, there you will spot your printer:
Should you experience any issues, please close the Nobly app (double press on the iPad home button, swipe app up), turn printer off, wait 10 seconds, turn the printer back on, open the app, should the issues persist please contact Customer Support.
Choosing a place for the printer:
Before actually unpacking the printer, you should take a few minutes to think about where you plan to use it. Remember the following points when doing this:
- Choose a firm, level surface where the printer will not be exposed to vibration.
- The power outlet you plan to connect to for power should be nearby and unobstructed.
- Make sure that the printer is close enough to your host for you to connect the two.
- Make sure that the printer is not exposed to direct sunlight.
- Make sure that the printer is well away from heaters and other sources of extreme
- Make sure that the surrounding area is clean, dry, and free of dust.
- Make sure that the printer is connected to a reliable power outlet. It should not be on the same electric circuit as copiers, refrigerators, or other appliances that cause power spikes.
- Make sure that the room where you are using the printer is not too humid.
- This device employs a DC motor and switches that have an electrical contact point.
- Avoid using the device in environments where silicon gas can become volatile.