You can set Nobly to print to your camera roll (photos) on the iPad. You can do this to create a digital backup of your reports, for example.
Setting up Print to Camera Roll
- Tap the three dashes in the top left hand corner of the app
- Select Settings from the left
- Tap on Printer Settings
- Tap on “Print to Camera Roll”
- Select Enable on the new screen, you will need to allow Nobly to access your camera roll to do this (don’t worry we won’t be able to see anything, this is just to save the receipts)
- You can then change which ticket types are selected, if you want it just for reports, ensure you have turned off Standard Receipts