SETTING UP YOUR PAYMENTSENSE CARD READER
When you’ve made the decision to go with Paymentsense as a payment processor, you need to get in touch with Nobly’s support team, and give them them your delivery details, as well as the details of the account you want takings to go in to.
PaymentSense will then send out your card terminal, and set it up for you.
Now, you can pair your Paymentsense card terminal with Nobly.
COMPLETE TMS CALL:
- On your Paymentsense Ingenico Select the Menu option
- Tap F3 for Supervisor
- Enter your supervisor passcode (this should be 123456 by default, if you have not changed it and this does not work them speak to Paymentsense)
- Press menu
- Press F4 for TMS Call
PUTTING YOUR PAYMENTSENSE CARD TERMINAL INTO “TILL MODE”
- Press F4 on your card terminal. This is farthest-right button.
- Enter your supervisor password. You will have been told this when PaymentSense set up your card terminal.
- Press F1 on the card terminal to put it in Till Mode.
- Now you can connect your Nobly app with the card terminal
CONNECTING NOBLY WITH YOUR CARD TERMINAL
- On your Nobly app, open up the “Settings” menu.
- Open “Payment settings” and press the button marked “Integrations.”
- Select “Paymentsense.”
- Toggle the switch marked “Enable” to connect Nobly with your card terminal.
- Test the connection by putting a card payment through. If it has worked, then the payment will flash up on your card terminal.
Congratulations: you’re all set up!